Why choose this foam?
- Versatility: Flexazote foam is a versatile material that can be used in a wide range of applications, from padding and floor mats for sports and leisure, to gaskets and seals for industrial applications, as it is resistant to petroleum derivatives, UV and corrosive products.
- Water resistance: Flexazote Evazote foam is a water-resistant material, making it ideal for use outdoors or in damp environments.
- Wear resistance: this foam is durable because it resists wear, tear and abrasion, making it an ideal choice for applications where strength is a priority.
- Comfort: Flexazote Evazote foam is also used in the manufacture of comfortable upholstery and seat cushions, particularly in the automotive and furniture industries.
- Low weight: Lightweight, Flexazote Evazote foam is ideal for use in upholstery and transport applications where weight is an important factor.
- Easy to work with: The foam is easy to cut and shape, making it ideal for the manufacture of bespoke products such as floor mats, protective inserts, gaskets, etc
Innomousse offers a wide range of Podazote foam available in many thicknesses, densities and colours.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a Plastazote® foam not listed in our online catalogue (surface, density or particular colour for example).